Your shopping cart is empty!
Orange honey is that honey that is absorbed by female bees from the nectar of the citrus fruit of lemon, orange, clementine, mandelina and other fruits of acidic taste. Citrus honey is usually light-colored and has a light yellowish color, golden in color, and it has a delicious, light-sugar flavor, and it has a smell similar to Citrus fruits. As for its nutritional value, it is rich in volatile oils that have great benefits for human health. It contains essential minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous, in addition to a percentage of proteins, organic amino acids, and antioxidants. Which protects the body from various diseases, and citrus honey provides the body with its basic needs of vitamins A, C, and B complex, which makes it a useful and light food on the stomach and suitable for feeding to children in the early stages without having any side effects on health.
Citrus honey benefits for body health
*Citrus honey is useful for treating anemia, as it improves the production of red blood cells and increases the hemoglobin level in the blood.
* It improves the functioning of the digestive system, helps to stimulate digestion in the intestine and prevents constipation and treats diarrhea, in addition to its role in expelling gases, treating acidity, and preventing intestinal colic in children.
* Cleans the mouth of bacteria, and also treats infections of the gums, throat, and tonsils.
* It stops coughing and expels sputum accumulated in the respiratory system, and treats asthma and shortness of breath, because it contains natural antibiotics.
* It helps in the treatment of night insomnia, as it helps to deep and uninterrupted sleep.
* It boosts the work of the immune system and increases its ability to fight various diseases, especially colds and flu.
* It helps to accelerate the growth of the child's teeth without feeling any disturbing symptoms.
* It helps lower high blood pressure.
* Activates the work of the kidneys and bladder and treats its infections, as it breaks stones and deposits and expels them from the body through urine.
* It is useful in treating the problem of bedwetting in children and adults.
* Stimulates the work of the brain and improves mental capabilities, strengthens memory, improves absorption and prevents Alzheimer's in the elderly.
* Contributes to strengthening nerves and muscles, as it is effective in calming the nerves, and giving the body a feeling of relaxation.